Friday, November 20, 2009

finally...^^

phew~~finally~~...found a CUTE layout ^^...it took me foreva! to choose it...as long as I'm satisfied with it...it doesn't matter...^0^ anyway..thanks to my sister...for helping me creating this blog...kamsa hamnida unnie... :)

alright....enough bout that...urmm...now..bout me...I really love cute stuff....anything that is related to pink colour... :D as long as it is pink..it'll be a must-have-things...haha...another thing that i'm crazy over is korean pop idols....[guys only :D] I'm a huge fan of dong bang shin ki....(oppa...always keep the faith! Hwaiting!!) I'm also a fan of ...Super Junior...SHINee...FT Island...2PM & many more....each time I'm listening to their song..I'll be the happiest girl on earth ^^....hihi...

No comments:

Post a Comment