- He was born on November 23, 1993 in Gunsan (North Jeolla province).
- He has a brother who is five years older than him.
- He moved to USA when he was 12 years old and came back to Korea at the age of 17.
- He received the name “L.Joe” from his friends in the United States. L stands for Lee.
- He was a model student and got A's.
- His dream was to be a doctor specialized in cardiothoracic surgery.
- He has played piano for about five years and has a lot of interest in composing songs.
- He often look at the mirror to look for the perfect angles in showing his expressions on stage.
- During the audition, he rapped to his own song and also a song by Epik high and Dynamic Duo.
- He began to like G-Dragon from boy band Big Bang from when he promoted his song “Heartbreaker.”
- He said that he prefer to be a couple with Chunji instead of Ricky. Because Chunji can sing as well.
- He promised the other five members that he would write each of them a song.
- He said that Ricky was the one who welcomed him warmly when the first time he went to the practice room.
Credits : to whoever owns it..I'm so sorry because I forgot from where I took it T.T
I'm really sorry for accidentally deleted your comment T.T
P/S : I accidentally deleted a comment and that person says that L in L.Joe's name means little. He is small and short so his friends in US called him Little Joe which shortened it to L.Joe. L.Joe is the one who said it in weekly idol ^^
To that person who gave me this fact, Thank You and it would be appreciated if you could send me a comment again regarding this matter so that I can credit you. Thanks again :)