Saturday, March 27, 2010

::complications in life::




Do you know how it feels like when nothing goes right?
I do..
I wanna fix it up but there's nothing I can do to make things right...
I can just sit down..
and think about it without any action...
but...the more I think about it...
the more I wanna rotate the situation to 180 degrees...
but..it's still..the same...
even when I try harder not to think about it so much
and hope for things to be FINE..
it's just still the same...
it gets harder when I try not to think about it...
I might not think about it at that moment...
but in a second.. it will just pop up in my mind..
no one will ever understand how I feel..
even if they do...
what can they do to fix things up?
The only thing I can do right now is..
wish and hope for everything to be as GREAT as it was before...



No comments:

Post a Comment