Friday, January 1, 2010

welcome 2010!

bye2 2009 and

HELLO 2010 :)

a whole new year....

with a brand new... new year's resolution...

along with a new age..hahaha.....just everything is new...:D

hope everything will be better than last year...2009...

may 2010 be a greater year than any other years...

and may this year be more pinky...pinky...and more pink....!

spread the pink love ya'll...

hahaha..

and hopefully all my wishes will come true... :p..heheh..

which is ...hurmm...

wanna meet my dong bang boys..hahaha..
and..and....and....wanna meet SHINee...2PM...yeah..too much ryte? :P
I wanna get flying colours for every exam...
wish me luck~!!!
besides that....
wanna own more pink stuff... hehehehe...

totally wanna be a nicer and sweeter person..

but I guess I'm nice and sweet enough.. :P ...

and yeah..wanna give more love to DBSK.... =)

ermm..can't forgetting ..

something way more more more important...

the one that I should always think about...

and focuses more on...

......

SPM

gaahhhh~~~

has to pay more attention on studies..like seriously serious...

you know what I mean..

:D

hurmm....yeah....a new journey has just begin... =)

hwaiting~

gambateh~

good luck~

to muhself...hahahah... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment