Sunday, March 7, 2010

~Dance~


I really love to dance ever since forever
but I never really dance in front of anyone..
It's just like...when there's someone in front of me..
I couldn't move..I'm just stiff...
I'm like...owh no~
"what should I do..?
they are looking at me..
I don't wanna look stupid.."
this type of thoughts really affected my dance steps..
it's like..the steps are gone from my mind..
so, I started to practice dancing by myself..
in front of the mirror in my room..
almost everyday..
for about two years..
and now when the music is on..
I can just dance in front of anyone (^_^)...
and the other day..my friends were like...
woahhh..you can dance...
you know..
they were like..she's good..
~happy~=p..
glad that now I have overcome my fear of dancing
in front of people.. (^_^V)
I really wanna join any dance competition.. :)
but I don't have any group to dance with..
I prefer to dance in a group instead of solo ...
and I don't even know if there's any dance competition..





ermm..maybe I should try out this...
hahaha..that would be in my dream.. :P
seriously..no way~
this is too BIG~
my imagination has gone too far~
hahahaha... :P
okay~ stop there...that's enough... hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment