Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shinee is going to hold a fan meeting in Malaysia

Everybody~ Guess what?!
Our 5 shining babies are coming to Malaysia~!
Whoot~Whoot~!
yup..after Super Junior...
SME is sending another celebrities to Malaysia..
and that is...
.
.
.
.
.
SHINee!!!
"we are shining shinee"
=)

Artist : SHINee & Zhang Li Yin
Date : 25 May 2010
Venue : The Summit Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
Time : 3:00 p.m - 4:30 p.m
Host : The Summit & SME
One after another~
woahhh~
SHINee~ <3


[18.08.10]
p/s : oh no~!!! I forgot to update this post... (>_<)
gosh~ the news was fake and I really don't know who made this thing up...
It's freaking annoying that I actually fell for this news 5 months ago & after I knew the truth I was so frustrated....
and totally forgot to update it~ heheh~ ^^

It was spread right after SJ's Super show 2 in Malaysia~!!!
that's why it sounds real~ haih~
anyway..hopefully SHINee will come to Malaysia one day~ ^^
SHINee hwaiting~ =)


No comments:

Post a Comment