Monday, May 24, 2010

it's not easy...





ahh!!
how do I start this~
seriously~
I'm not good at expressing myself..
so I tend to make a lot people misunderstood with me~
LIKE A LOT!
and I really don't mean it~
and hey..
no one is perfect in this world ryte?
=)

what I'm trying to tell here is..

I hate it when I can't show my real feeling to the
guy who I fall for..
I bet until now he has no clues that he's already in my heart~

I fall for him
ever since on the first day he talked to me..

yeah..I know
that I always
pretended not to notice him..

he can never know how much I wanna see him everyday~

the prob is...
I'm sure that he thinks that I'm running away from
him or something...

*cuz most of the guy that I like..
always thought that I was never into them..
as I tend to hide my feelings.. (>_<)
and no one knows who I really love*

I really dunno if he ever falls for me before...
I really dunno..
and I can't seem to ask him... (>_<)

eventhough I am totally an open-minded girl..
I can easily talk to anyone about ANYTHING!
but I can't seem to show him that I'm into him..

gosh~!
what is so hard about it???
I guess I noe y..
I never really talk to him before..
n are we even friends?

alryte..
maybe just friends..
or even LESS than that...


and nowadays..
I just don't tell people who
I actually really really really
LOVE..

..I have my own reason for that..
I would feel way more comfortable if
people just don't talk bout who I like..
yeah..that's why it's always a secret~

the thing is..
this is how I feel...


urghhh~!!
I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED
of everything that is happening around me~!!

it's not like I wanna be his gf or something..
but I just can't get rid of this feeling...
and it's bothering me..
not in my studies....
just when I'm not thinking of anything...
he seems to pop-up in my mind..

and

honestly...


no one knows how much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment