Friday, February 11, 2011

[11.02.11] Dongjun's Birthday







Dongjun oppa \(^_^)/
saengil chukka hamnida~
hwaitinG~!
and yeah~
you are totally my number one favourite maknae out of all idol groups :)
yesh~ I really love your sexy muscles (≧∇≦)/
omp ottoke~ by just thinking about it I already feel nervous (^^;)
love you ^^
saranghae~ :)



Dongjun's fan cafe message translate :)





아 오늘 정말 행복하오 ^^



이렇게많은 사랑을 받고잇는지 몰랏소 ㅜㅜ



아 감사하고 고맙단말밖에 못하겟소 ...ㅜㅜㅜㅜ



오늘도 팬미팅연습하느라 힘들엇는데 이렇게 많은 분들이 사랑해주는걸보고



날라갈꺼같소 ^^



정말 감사해요!!!



감동이요 이어메이징한 사람들 !!ㅋㅋㅋ



그리고 잊지못할 팬미팅 만들어드릴테니 꼭 놓치지마시길....^^



고맙고 사랑하오 .



이글을 볼 우리 가족들 이렇게 많은사랑받으니 걱정하지마시길.!!



Ah, I'm really happy today ^^

I didn't know I'd receive so much love T.T

I can't do anything besides saying thank you and thank you

Today too, we were practicing for the fanmeeting, it was hard but seeing so many people giving me love

I felt like flying ^^

I'm impressed, you amazing people !! ha ha ha (note: amazing was in English, written in hangeul)

And we'll make an unforgetrable fanmeeting so don't miss it...^^

Thank you, I love you.

Our family won't be worried when they see what I wrote, how much I'm loved!!!




the fan cafe message translation credits : http://z6.invisionfree.com/empirechildren/index.php?showtopic=3777

No comments:

Post a Comment