Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random videos : Infinite




[FANCAM] 100725 Infinite Busan Fansign (L, Myungsoo)


oh gosh~ he does resembles the young kim bum xD
that make me goes crazy over him more and more~!!
yeah nobody knows how much I love the young kim bum because he looks so cute back then but his hotter now anyway =p and I hope it will be the same for him too ^0^
you know~ from a cute guy to a hot guy

highlights : 0:06 [ gosh~ gonna pretend as if the camera is my eyes xD ]
0:10 [ oppa~!!! annyong!!! :) ]
0:14 [ aawwwww~ baby~ you acting way too cute! :) ]
0:18 & 0:22 [ (^_^v) ]
0:25 [ I want that tissue xD ]
0:30 [ yeah~ it's me \(^0^)/ ]
0:31 [ yesh~ yesh~ snap a photo of mine~!! xD ]



[Fancam] L at Sukira (Shy baby xD~)


alright the whole clip is just way too cute xD
that's all I can say~ \(^0^)/



100919 인피니트Infinite 엘L - Mirotic @ fanmeetingv



@0:46 baby's tongue licking + wink are just way too sexy xD

1 comment:

  1. KYAAAAAA! myungsoo is sooo cute ^0^
    INFINITE <3

    ReplyDelete