Saturday, November 28, 2009

~Morning~ (^_^)

It's so nice to wake up early in the morning (^_^)...but I kinda woke up extra early...at 5 a.m and now I'm having headache..my head... (@.@)...urghh...don't know why I woke up too early...
I slept at 2 a.m last night...







During the process... of getting rid of my headache...haha..
The only person
(which I haven't met in person...only meet him in my dreams...) :D
came up in my mind was...
YoungWoong JaeJoong
<---------- cute isn't it...haha...
He is such a kkot mi nam ...












(^0^) --------->
He is so hot...!
oppa....what are you thinking of?
Your future ...girlfriend?...wife...?....life....?






















The cake looks delicious...
because oppa is holding it...
I wish I can have one too...
(^_^)











~My headache has finally gone~
*because of those pictures*
(^0^)

No comments:

Post a Comment