Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~Cupcakes~


Nowadays I'm so into cupcakes...sometimes when I'm buying a cupcake for myself...I just couldn't choose which one should I buy because it's so CUTE...I'm in love with the decoration of the cupcakes instead of the taste...(^_^)

so I decided to bake cupcakes by myself but it sounded so impossible as I'm not so good in cooking...I was like... what should I do...what should I do...I wanted to eat cupcakes so bad....

then, someone pop up in my mind...my sister...hehe..but she keeps on saying she does not wanna do it...suddenly....the day (it was night time) before yesterday she asked me whether I wanna bake cupcakes or not...you know what...I'm the type of person who..*grab the opportunity when it is in front of you*
^^v....

I was so excited...and I even went to the shop right at that moment to buy all the things we needed to bake it...before we were about to start it...ahh...just notice that we don't have the thing that people usually use to bake cupcake...damn...I don't know what it's called...

anyway...just forget it...so we changed our plan from cupcakes to a cake...
(T.T)...but it doesn't matter...as long as we are baking something...
so...as the process of baking the cake is going on smoothly...
suddenly...
we just notice...that we actually forgot to buy milk and chocolate for the cake...
haha...
it was almost 11 p.m. so we kinda couldn't do anything about it... but we still continue doing it by adding a lot of sugar to replace the milk and we used milo by replacing the chocolate...hehehehe... :D
we even put sprinkles in it to make it taste better...
later on...we prepared icing sugar to decorate the cake...
I was so excited preparing the icing sugar...
when the cake was half bake...it has a very nice smell...

when it was fully bake...guess what...the cake was too sweet to even put an icing on top... and I couldn't decorate the cake (T_T)...
and...and...and...the sprinkles were supposed to be on top of the cake...

so..the point is...our mission were impossible...

just glad that it doesn't taste that bad...
at least there were a lot of sprinkles in the cake which made it looks tasty and yummy... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment