Thursday, December 3, 2009

*pissed off* *pissed off* *pissed off*

Since last week... I've been waiting for yesterday to watch Fuji TV online...
because TVXQ will be on aired yesterday...
They were attending FNS Music festival....
5 of them will be performing together and usually for that type of festival...
TVXQ will definitely perform special stage...
and I were right...
it was so annoying when I woke up this morning...
and read allkpop...
it says that TVXQ was on Fuji TV yesterday...
DAMN... I missed the show...(T_T)
last week I have missed to watch the best hit award...
so...
I were hoping to watch another music festival this week...it's not like... I can't watch it somewhere in the internet at some website....but watch it live is just better...it wasn't really live....it was recording show but still...watching at Fuji TV by myself instead of at some website which they recorded by themselves is totally different...
aaahhh....(T_T)

Anyway, yay~ TVXQ... they received an award....congrats~
even though I have forgot what was the award....
but...
by knowing that they received it...
just made my day... :)
they totally deserved it after all their hard work for 6 years...
*always keep the faith*

No comments:

Post a Comment