Monday, November 23, 2009

♥Oh Won Bin♥

"Won Bin oppa...even though you have left FT Island 10 months ago but you are still in my ♥heart♥...just love your voice...it's so soft...sweet...and could not be describe by words..."

It may sounds crazy but I'm totally into him...haha...I were the happiest girl on earth when I found out that he is singing a song for You're Beautiful OST...it means he is still in the music industry...there were many rumours saying that he is going to debut with solo album? I've been wondering bout it ever since I heard the rumours...☺ hope it's true☺...

I am totally a desperate fan...hahaha...just joking....usually I'll like a celebrity based on their talent and he is one of them...he can plays ♪guitar♪ well...he has a ♫ nice voice♫ ..and he just has the package...he is...very tall(180cm)...cute...and he goes to gym frequently...*0*...he plays basketball too...[just my type of guy ^^]


No comments:

Post a Comment