Tuesday, November 24, 2009

(T_T)

my tummy hurts...my tummy hurts...my tummy hurts
I were awake before 5 a.m because of my tummy....and now I feel so uncomfortable...it feels like somebody punch my tummy (@.@)...my mummy cools me down and helps me feel better...but the pain still does not completely gone...so I walk around the room and hoping for the ache to be GONE...but it DOES NOT... I know it sounds stupid...but what else can I do at this moment...just could not think of anything better than that...I hardly stand up...if I sit down the pain is getting worse...and lying down is the worst option...so... I decided to just sit down and online...reads allkpop breaking news...but the internet connection sucks...I didn't even read anything yet...then...I tried to watch tvxq's video at youtube and guess what... the youtube's video can't even load...the box of the video appeared but it's just black and totally blank...*pissed off*....the only site I can sign in is~my cutie blog~...at least I feel a bit better now...looking at my cuppycake world...(^0^)~lost in the cupcake land~ I wish I can have one now...

No comments:

Post a Comment