Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sport's Day

-champion for road run-


-and we are still the champion for Sport's Day-

yeah..last Friday was Sport's Day..
I weren't really in the mood to write anything about it on that day because I were so tired..

hey..it's not too late to write it...isn't it.. :)

since Mon - Thurs I didn't enter the class at all....

from 7.40 a.m to 5 p.m... practiced dancing for Sport's Day...
It's such a tiring week..

I couldn't really sleep at night..

my body was so painful..

even though there are ups and downs during the practiced but I'm really having fun..
never knew Sport's Day is this FUN...

years before I always join marching for Girl's Guide...

honestly joining Laksamana is WAY better!!

love the performance girls..

staying back with them is VERY fun..
playing around with the girls..

do stupid stuff...
and dance non-stop when the music starts...
ahahahh..it's crazy..we did that even when we were so tired..
but once we are together..

the word tired is nothing...
and the cheerleaders too...

they practiced with us..

couldn't believe that they can learn my steps that fast..

even though they are performing with different steps...

during practiced...

the girls get scolded from me for not be able to dance well..
but hey..on the real day...

people complemented us the whole time..

they said we are GOOD! :D
and sexy.. :P
although we get last place for perbarisan...
people love our dance team!

and getting champion for Sport's Day..
that is more than enough..

it's the best thing happened.. :)

and..
the most meaningful part is that I edited the songs for my
Sport's house and I choreograph most of the steps.. (^_^V)

love u girls..!! XOXO
(allyna..ellyna..yi ern..yan xin..yuva)
plus the cheerleaders :)
and Pn. Teoh too...
and all the Laksamana teachers~


really really really enjoy the day~

1 comment:

  1. best gile rrrr!!!!cayalah laksamana.wohooooooooooo.pssst!posing gmbar lawa tuuhhhh

    yg benar.laksamana sejati.bahahahahah

    ReplyDelete