Friday, March 19, 2010

Super Junior in KL


I am 100% sure that Super Junior has arrived in KL now...
they are supposed to be in KLIA at 4.45 p.m and now is already 5.16 p.m..
I am going CRAZY~! here..
I'm supposed to be there but because of transportation problem..
I'm in my room right now and is staring at SJ'S posters on my wall~
what can u expect from a 17 years old girl~
I can't drive...go by taxi is TOO expensive...bus? no way~!
I wanna meet them so bad..
I really fall for this group ever since I was 15 years old..
yup..and now I am 17 years old and they are finally coming to my country for a tour..!!!
I really really really wanna meet Kyuhyun...Donghae...Eunhyuk..and Siwon in person~
I joined a contest to win two tickets...but guess what~
I DIDN'T EVEN WIN IT...
I sent the entry like weeks ago..I guess I'm one of the fastest sender but nothing happen..
like duhh~
it's freaking pissing me off!

haih~ whatever..can't stop listening to Super Junior's song...
I think I'll just stare at the SJ's posters on my wall~ (>_<)
there's nothing I can do right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment