Saturday, June 19, 2010

[Photo] Justin is a cute Bieber~

Alryte..honestly..I don't and never fall for a younger guy..
I always think that older guys are way hotter..
they are more matured..
but someonehas made me changed my mind..
and that person is..


Justin Bieber..
(^_^)

he's a year younger than me~
it does not matter anyway~
=D



I am his fan since I first heard One Time
and will always be... =)
lately..
I'm totally crazy over him ~
after I heard the song Never let you go...
honestly....
I don't wanna let him go...
hhahahaha...
and another reason is that..
do you guys notice how adorable he is?
he is so cuteeeeeeee~!!!
feel like pinching his cheek...~!!
heheh..
sound like a bieber craze~


just wanna share with you guys some of his pictures which I stalked from the internet~
^^






He got a kissed from Rihanna~
Rihanna is such a lucky person~
XD






~what are you thinking about?~
~share it with me~
~we can do this together~


damn...now I sound like a freak~ =P
hahah~






I want that....the one in your hand~ ^^




U smile... I smile... =)




HE is sooooooooooooooooo cute~!


credits : those who own the pics~ ^^
took it randomly from the internet~
hee~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment