Wednesday, April 11, 2012

[FULL] 120410 EXO-M Sina Interview 2/5 (Eng)


  • MC: The school teacher Ms Bai is jealous, saying that Lu Han is more famous than her. She also mentioned that Lu Han had a dream, do you remember what dream that it was?
  • LU HAN: Back then I wanted to be a singer, because I really wanted to sing.
  • MC: But which year did you go to Korea, and how did you enter SM Entertainment?
  • LU HAN: Actually I studied abroad in Korea, I arrived in 08 in Korea, learning Korean, never actually had the chance to come into contact with people from the entertainment industry, so I was pretty disappointed. However, once I was walking with my friend on the street and I was discovered by SM.
  • MC: By talent scout? Did the other five members get into SM like this? KRIS? Is this common?
  • KRIS: It's not all the same. I studied in Vancouver, so I was elected there through the SM Global audition. This was 07.
  • LAY: I was picked in Wuhan in 08.
  • XIU MIN: There was a singing competition in 08, I won, and got into SM.
  • CHEN: I came first in a singing competition in 2011, and was chosen by SM.
  • TAO: I was elected through the competition in Qingtao in 2011.
  • MC: There are a lot of talented seniors in SM, like Super Junior, TVXQ, famous groups. Did any of them give EXO-M members any kind of support or help?
  • LAY: I was worked with SHINee, and they gave me a lot of help. Later on they knew I was debuting, and gave me a lot of attention.
  • [Note, I went with SHINee because I heard SHINee, but the transcript said "Suuy" and used single person pronouns]
  • MC: Does each member have a senior member that they see as a target?
  • KRIS: Everyone is all very great, and gave us a lot of help.
  • LAY: They are all targets.
  • KRIS: They are all targets to work towards, hopefully one day we can stand on stage together with our seniors and perform.
  • MC: And we look forward to that.
    • MC: I heard that in our group each member carries a different role, correct? What are each member's role?
    • KRIS: Who wants to start? Me again? I'm the leader, and responsible for rapping.
    • MC: Rap for us live?
    • KRIS: Live ah, I didn't prepare.
    • MC: Just a few lines.
    • KRIS: How about English lines? Tao, help me. Okay, I'll do it.
    • MC: You mentioned Tao just then, Tao's what is your role?
    • TAO: I'm also the rapper, and responsible for martial arts.
    • MC: Okay then please wait.
    • (Kris raps English lines from Two Moons)
    • MC: That was great. Lay, what's your role?
    • LAY: I'm responsible for dancing.
    • MC: Oh, we already saw him dancing just then. Lu Han?
    • LU HAN: I'm responsible for singing and dancing.
    • MC: Then sing a few lines?
    • LU HAN: I'll sing with Chen.
    • (Lu Han and Chen sings chorus of Baby Don't Cry)
    • LU HAN: Thank you.
    • MC: What about Xiu Min?
    • XIU MIN: I'm meaning responsible for singing, dancing, and yelling.
    • MC: I heard you like JJ Lin Jun Jie's songs.
    • XIU MIN: Yes.
    • MC: How about you perform that for us?
    • (Xiu Min sings Back to Back Embrace by JJ Lin Jun Jie)
    • MC: What about Tao?
    • FANS: There's Chen.
    • MC: Right there's Chen. But Chen already sang just then.
    • FANS: No.
    • MC: No. Then you have to continue.
    • CHEN: I'm the lead singer.
    • (Chen sings live)
    • MC: And our Tao.
    • TAO: Should I sing or dance?
    • MC: Dance, or martial arts.
    • FANS: Waist injury.
    • MC: Since you're injured, then you shouldn't dance. How's your waist?
    • TAO: A lot better, than you.
    • MC: Then you'll rap?
    • TAO: I'll rap my part in Leader's song.
    • (Tao raps Chinese lines from Two Moons)
    • MC: Which one hasn't performed at all?
    • FANS: Lay.
    • MC: Lay, they said you didn't perform anything.
    • TAO: Dance a bit.
    • MC: Lay looks we're forcing him.
      • MC: Thank you, thanks to our six adorable boys of EXO-M, bringing to us spectacular performances. Now that we're here, everyone really care about who lives with who in Korea. Who are roommates? Lu Han, who are you with?
      • LU HAN: In Korea I was in the same room as Leader, and Xiu Min.
      • MC: So you three together.
      • LU HAN: Lay and Chen were together, and Tao on the first floor with the manager.
      • MC: Was Tao receiving special treatment?
  • Credits for Eng Translation :  http://-kyoya.tumblr.com
Check out that tumblr. It's awesome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment