Saturday, March 20, 2010

[Pics] 19.03.10 Siwon @ Incheon Airport

Siwon is departing to Bangkok for
a connecting flight to Kuala Lumpur
for Super Show 2 at Stadium Bukit Jalil~


Siwon : owhh!!! Hye~!!! :P




Siwon : take her pic...!




I think...
He's pointing at someone~
aigoo~ can't see who is that~




Siwon : you got her picture ryte??




eeyyhhh~ only half of her body can be seen~

how to know who is that...???





Siwon : it's okay~ forget it~





Siwon : slurrrppppppp~!






Siwon : this is my phone~



I know!!!!! wish can have one~!!!!





Lady : omo! it's SJ Siwon~!!!

Siwon : She just realised it (=.=)



Lady : this kid has a nice body.. XD




Siwon : I think that ajumma is one of my fan~ XD



Honestly...this is the reason why I'm totally into him~ XD
He's sooooooo FRIENDLY~
He surely knows how to entertain his fans~ =)

and he always wave at his fans..
that's what E.L.F want!!


CREDITS
fr: forsiwon.com
shared by myystiqueen @ TwELFs.com
p/s : the caption was created by me for fun~!!!
and I think that lady is accompanying him...
maybe he's makeup artist or whoever got to do with SJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment