Saturday, June 19, 2010

::Frustrated Again::

ermmm...
I'm not really a U-Kiss fan..
but honestly..
when I knew that they are coming to Malaysia...
I'm like ..
gosh...
"Hyung Jun's brother is landing in my country~"
hahaha...

yea..kinda like them because of Kibum...
cause I'm a huge fan of his brother in SS501..
but..after get to know them better..
my fav member is eli...
he's hot~
haha.. =D
actually...I admit that they are all HOT... XD

-but it's just me who is not really into them-


alryte...
straight to the point..

what I'm trying to tell here is...

THEY WERE ACTUALLY IN SUNWAY LAGOON YESTERDAY..
FROM 10 AM - 3 PM...


DAMNNNNN IT~!!!
I was there last week on wednesday...
from 9.30 am - 7 pm...

why am I frustrated that I couldn't meet them?
I have no idea why..
but...
honestly ....
I really wanna see Eli in person... :(


AAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH~!
why am I so unlucky..?????

On march ... there was SJ doing SS3... -I didn't go-
it was the day before my exam... (T_T)

and
this month is Ukiss & B2st...

and I'm not meeting any of them...

(T_T)


haih...

don't wanna think about it anymore.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment