Saturday, June 19, 2010

::Frustrated::

As you guys are aware...


Beast (B2st)





is coming to Malaysia next week...~

yay~! hahah..

and of course there are so many contests to win their ticket for the showcase..
I didn't really plan to buy their album..
so just thought of joining any contests..
and if I'm lucky enough I will win the ticket right?
yup..and actually...

IT'S STUPID ENOUGH TO EVEN THINK THAT I'LL WIN IT~!

it was my stupidity which lead me to frustration..
actually..
there's this tv station which is giving out a pair of b2st tickets~
and
I thought of calling the tv station tonight to win it but
I did not because...
I seriously thought that
during that moment
they are giving out
other prizes..
because the VJs said that those who call will win ..
blah...blah..blah...and blah...
and at that moment
I was like..
"owh..it's not the b2st tickets turn yet"
so I was just chilling out watching tv..
and waiting for my turn to call them..
to win MY b2st tickects~

but.. ...
my life totally changes...
when..
there's a caller who actually reached them..
after minutes of busy tone...

so I was just like..
"owh... she just gonna win that thing.."
"thank god it's not the b2st tickets..^^"


but after the VJ said that she won ...
.
.
.
.
.
A PAIR OF B2ST SHOWCASE TICKETS~!
.
.
.
.
.



I'm like...totally speechlessssssss~!!!!



goshhhh~
I was in front of the tv...
and...and...and...
the ticket was GIVEN to a CALLER and it's not ME...
it was in front of my two eyes ..
and
my mouth was like this BIG when I heard the VJ said that..
"alryte.. you have won 2 b2st tickets"

and I'm like..
"NOOOOO...THAT'S MINEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
"ARGGGGGHHHHHH~!!!"


that was when
I just realized that
they are just giving out the prizes RANDOMLY~!
omg~!
it gives me headache to think about it...
haih...





ki kwang oppa...
I really wanna meet you~
I wanna hear you
sing live on stage~
I want your autograph too~
(T_T)



No comments:

Post a Comment